We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our Website. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
NIKOTABAKO Sp. z o.o., ul.Aleja Gen. Antoni Chuściela “Montera” 88A Warsaw, NIP: 9522211723, REGON: 38773909900000
Entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept under the number 0000872902.
If you intend to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Website and the provision of services offered therein (“Services”).
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
● Provision of services offered on Websites
● Fulfillment of your orders
● Sending the newsletter
The basis for processing:
● A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
● We have a legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
● Your consent given to the Website – if you decide to express it (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)
● Agreement for the provision of services or actions taken at your request, aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
● Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)
● Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) consisting in:
● data processing for analytical and statistical purposes
● customer satisfaction research
● Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to enter into a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
● the inability to use the services on the Website
● no possibility to make purchases on the Website
● no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Website
Possibility to withdraw consent:
● at any time
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
● the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us
● the possibility of pursuing claims related to the contract concluded by the Websites by the Parties will cease
● you will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
● your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
– depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law.
You have the right to request:
● access to your personal data
● rectify them
● processing restrictions
● transferring data to another administrator
And also the law:
● object to the processing of your data at any time:
● for reasons related to your particular situation – in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator),
● if personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies (cookies). These files:
● are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
● they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the Website
● do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
● delete cookies
On this Website, cookies are used to:
● remembering information about your session
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser’s help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
● Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of these entities:
● supplier of software facilitating business operations (eg accounting software), an entity providing a mailing system
● accounting office
● an entity facilitating the optimization of the Website
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: